New Brunswick Day is Monday, August 1, 2022. Please note the following hours for City services:
- City Hall and other administrative offices will be closed.
- There will be no transit service.
- Garbage and recycling collection will occur. Please set out containers by 7 am as the hourly schedule may change.
- Fredericton’s indoor and outdoor pools, as well as Killarney Lake beach and the Wilmot splash pad will remain open. The walking tracks at Willie O’Ree Place and Grant-Harvey Centre will also be open. Free skates will also be available. For more, visit www.fredericton.ca/recreation.
- The Visitor Information Centre at City Hall will be open from 10 am-6 pm on NB Day. To find out about activities going on in Fredericton, visit www.TourismFredericton.ca.
The official New Brunswick Day celebrations will be held in Fredericton at the Provincial Legislature on August 1, 2022. Celebrations will take place from noon to 10:00 pm, concluding with fireworks around 9:45 pm from the Westmorland Street Bridge. (The bridge will be closed from 7 pm to midnight) For more, visit www.gnb.ca.
Read the full article here